Two Legacy features that I especially like are:

#1. Family View: If the *highlighted* individual has siblings, it is easy to rotate through the brothers/sisters by merely left-clicking on the adjacent thin *vertical* space in the *middle* of the Family View.

#2. Family View: If the *highlighted* individual has more than one spouse, it is easy to rotate through the husbands/wives by merely left-clicking on the adjacent thin space in the *left/right* margins of the Family View.

#1 and #2 above allow one to quickly go through family members who are in the same census, for example, and add the Census Event to each of them using the Clipboard. (I use a census, please *no* hisses or boos, as an event and thus can quickly add the Census Event, via the Clipboard, to all siblings who are in the same census.)

Arnold Sprague