hm - that might go down better with people if you did both at once.... that
is....

"What I really love about Legacy is....."   "What I don't like about Legacy
is...." (or "I really wish Legacy could do this....."   - so that people
would see both at once, and not get thinking it was a bad programmer.

As a programmer (not from Legacy) it can definately be helpful knowing what
people would like, or what they find complicated about a program, or
improvements.... and although there is a way to put in suggestions (which I
have) - sometimes a discussion can bring out a better way to do
something....  on the other hand, I could see how a "negative" thread could
upset people, or could give new people the wrong impression about a great
program.