From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Arnold Sprague
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12:17 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Favorite Features

Two Legacy features that I especially like are:

#1. Family View: If the *highlighted* individual has siblings, it is
easy to rotate through the brothers/sisters by merely left-clicking
on the adjacent thin *vertical* space in the *middle* of the Family View.

#2. Family View: If the *highlighted* individual has more than one
spouse, it is easy to rotate through the husbands/wives by merely
left-clicking on the adjacent thin space in the *left/right* margins
of the Family View.

#1 and #2 above allow one to quickly go through family members who
are in the same census, for example, and add the Census Event to each
of them using the Clipboard. (I use a census, please *no* hisses or
boos, as an event and thus can quickly add the Census Event, via the
Clipboard, to all siblings who are in the same census.)

Arnold Sprague