Brian Beddor wrote
>What do you do when it is a group photo with lots of relatives and even
>some non-relatives.  Say a Christmas photo that has one's parents and
>in-laws and siblings and even people the siblings are dating?

Well, I've rather copped out of that!  I have got quite a few group
photos but haven't added most of them to my Legacy file.  The main
reason for this is that I don't really know where to add them as I don't
want them showing up umpteen times but how to decide which person/event
to add them to ...?

I have got a couple of wedding group pictures attached as Marriage
Pictures and these are named like "Bloggs, Joe 123 = Doe, Jane 456
Group".  I've also got a couple of small-group pictures with perhaps 3
people in them and I've managed to put all 3 names into the filename.
--
Jenny M Benson

Archived
messages after Nov. 21 2009:

Archived
messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009:

Online
technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp