From: Deborah Trounstine <dtrounst...@comcast.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Wed, January 6, 2010 6:02:39 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Basic Format?

When entering a source using the SourceWriter, can someone tell me what
they mean by "Basic format"
e.g. Books > Book, authored > Two authors > Basic format
I have been assuming that Basic format means that you have (or have
viewed) a hard copy of the book, but the form that is provided in SW
doesn't really contain spaces for all of the citation details that I
would expect. This "Basic format" shows up in a number of the source
templates but this happens to be one that I'm looking at right now.
Any help with this - or suggestions on a better source "medium" to
choose if you have a hard copy of the source will be appreciated!
Thanks,
Deborah