The problem you will have with the split screen approach is that you cannot
have both "sides" opened at the same time...so you would have to "glance" at
one side...then close it and open up the side you are working on.
Another alternative approach would be to assemble a series of "screen
shots"...I have done this for other reference points...you could take screen
shots of a filled out source (I save mine as a PDF file)...and create a
folder with the series of screen shots showing you "what is info is required
where".

Virginia