On 2010/03/10 00:49, Elizabeth wrote:
> Yes, thanks, I did find that way of reading them, but surely there's a
> way to see the whole list at once?  I have, in the past, used the
> Chapman codes for county abbreviations (England) and I wanted to
> change them.

The Master Location List is no good? I find that strange! Disable the
mapping and showing of people to get a longer-looking list.

Okay, you can, from the Reports menu, produce a list of all locations,
long & short together, but not edit them.

Why do away with the Chapman Codes? They're recognised everywhere.
Generally, they should only be used in the short form of locations.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry