Can I revert to the original query regarding locations please?  I have
deleted the GeoLocation database as I was finding it annoying (the
vast marjority of my locations are in Europe).  However, when I try to
tidy the list, I still see references to the short location list and
I'd like to edit this.  However, I can't find where it is to edit it
or remove it altogether.  Can anyone point me in the right direction,
please?

--
Elizabeth