> Dawn - I have not heard of TheJournal, but will check it out.

I would love to paste a screenshot somewhere accessible to readers,
but don't know how to do that... just to show how I handle my life
stories within TheJournal.

> Lional & Dawn - What does "make the narrative less bitty" mean?

Although I can't speak to Lionel's definition of "bitty", I interpret
it to mean that if you write your stories up outside of legacy, you
will have more continuity. In other words you can write out your story
with all the details you need, vs. trying to fit things into Legacy,
which was not created to  optimize long story details.

Dawn in NJ