Paul,

In case you don't know, I am English, and in my long time experience the so
called "four field convention" which encourages one to use doesn't work for
us, so forget it. Secondly, using the Address Book means that including them
in reports is restricted, and in my view is situated inappropriately. Having
got that off my chest, I recommend that you use the British address format
for the place and put iit in the Location Field, and I find it best to
include the house/road in that field so that it looks like:

2 Park Road, Winton, Eccles, Salford, Lancashire, England.

For your hospital:

Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading, Berkshire, England.

Your registration:

Rochford Registration District, Essex, England.

In the last case case I recommend that "Rochford RD" is not used as it may
be interpreted as "Rochford Rural District".

To make the Location List easier to read I recommend that you set it up to
read from right to left, so you then have the order: Country, County,
City/Town, etc.

Hope this helps.

Ron Ferguson

BTW please post in Plain Text as per the constantly broken rules for this
list.

*New* Tutorial: Add Location Pins to Google Earth
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
And the Fergusons of N.W. England