I have over 20,000 locations in my locations table.  Most of them used to have
L in the L column because I had carefully looked each one of them up to get the
longitude and latitude as well as the correct spelling and punctuation.  Then
along came the Virtual Earth addition to Legacy with mapping.  Now instead of
18,000 or more locations with "L" I now have very few L's left.  This was not
my choice.  The program did this automatically without asking.  Now when I try
to correct a location that is obviously wrong in Virtual Earth and the table
shows "V"...after using the GEO database and saving...Legacy still shows V
instead of L.  If you know a sequence available to the user that can change the
V to an L without completely deleting the location and re-adding it...I'd be
interested.

Thanks for your comments.  I appreciate your evaluation of this topic.
Ron Taylor