From: Kirsten Bowman
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 2:31 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Source Citation Glitch?

Leo and Ron:

I've attached the source only once to each name field for the bride and
groom, but I've also attached it to the marriage field and that seems to be
when the duplicate pops up.  Since Ron isn't seeing the same problem, I may
have to play with it more to try and narrow it down before reporting.
Thanks to both of you for your responses.

Kirsten