From: BG Johnson [mailto:b...@brmemc.net]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 5:04 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Obituary as Event?

Bill,
I agree.  I did the same thing you did.  Before I quit using a census as an
event, I argued the point with my genealogy instructor at the local community
college.  He uses it as an event but could not come up with a reason to do so.
If you are recording the residence event at the time of the census and use the
census as a source, what does a census event add?

Again, as many have said, "Whatever works for you is the correct way to go".

bgj