I too used a trial. After searching for easy records that I had
already found on Ancestry and SSDI and not finding one hit on their
site I called and cancelled in less than 24 hours.

Their search was useless to me and I will not do business with them!

I believe Millenia is using them for data mining to get new
leads/subscribers for Legacy. While this arrangement may be legal it
is certainly despicable. I would not have thought Millenia would get
involved with a company that seems so unworthy.

Larry Lee