From: William Boswell <whbosw...@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy's Association with World Vital Records
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 11:20 AM

I prefer emails and not phone calls.  I get enough wrong numbers and collection
calls for other people (average 12 a day) some in different languages.

I also do not appreciate anyone calling my cell phone number unless I gave them
permission to use it.  I did not give any permission to Legacy Family Tree to
sell out my phone number to some company I have no interest in either.  I’m
also on the Do Not Call list, which is apparently useless because I still get
calls from everywhere.

The problem is once you give it to one company, they give it to others and very
few companies abide by their own rule that they will not sell our personal
information.  They do if it’s to their advantage to profit from it.

Bill Boswell