From: Kathy Meyer
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 8:49 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG]

It probably is a basic question but since I haven't really used reports a lot,
I don't have any idea and I will be interested in seeing the replies :-)
Thanks for asking!  My theory is that as long as it is Legacy related, don't be
afraid to ask. Kathy

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Charlotte Box <charlotte.e....@googlemail.com>