From: Charlotte Box
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 11:33 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG]

Ok, I thought I had been specific, however, I'm getting the same problem on the
individual report and family report as these are the only reports currently
using the citations.

I have 1 record; a statutory birth record;
I have cited it twice; once for an AKA, and once for the Birth;
I added them by using the copy facility in Legacy so I knew they were exactly
the same;
On the 'Source Citation' page of the 'Individual Report' for example, the entry
for the statutory birth record appears twice, numbered 7 & 8;
The AKA cites No. 7, the birth cites No.8, I obviously only want it to appear
once, i.e both pointing to no.7.
No.8 is slightly different and is missing part of the citation so bearing in
mind what was mentioned about there being no variation I checked them again
just in case and they are exactly the same;

It has me stumped. I'm meticulous about my data entry but I can't find any
differences and there are definately only two references to this one source
when I checked under 'Assigned Sources'.

Hope this is clearer.