From: Charlotte Box <charlotte.e....@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG]
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 9:12 PM

Yes I went over it with a fine toothcomb.

As for the release, that was to the room..anyone?

On 1 June 2011 02:20, Ron Ferguson <ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

Charlotte,

>From the description of the change in the source
citation between the Assigned Sources screen and the report it does seem
possible that the report parameters need resetting. The only other possibility I
can think of is that there is a difference between the Repository Detail,
although I assume that you took a look at all aspects of the
source.

Sorry, but I’m not privy as to when an update may
be released (as far as I know the programmers keep this absolutely to
themselves!).

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/