From: <cranberryf...@cobridge.tv>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] GEDCOM preview results

I use Legacy to suppress living information.    Most people are interested
in people from long ago anyways.  Finding out who people are related to
today usually only requires and phone call or two which anyone can do.  Even
though the 1930 census is public, I still won't publish it unless the person
is deceased.

michele