From: Kay Fordham <kayhawo...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] GEDCOM preview results
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Date: Friday, July 1, 2011, 12:36 PM

Hi Margaret -

It is not only the younger folks that wish not to be privatized - it is all
of my people up into their 80s. Mailing hard copies is out of the question.
I have only one without email; however, her daughter shares with her. I
generate various Legacy reports in PDF format and distribute them
electronically. I always include a pedigree chart so they can see how the
generations fit into the picture. And, of course, the trees are split into
maternal and paternal ancestors. If something materializes of interest on
one individual or family, I distribute a report on him/her/them. Of course,
pictures of people and various documents are of interest. This has worked
well for us.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Kay