From: Kirsten Bowman
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 6:19 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Filing Systems Obsolete?

I used to print a great deal and file it all in 3-ring binders.  After
switching to Legacy some years back I found myself printing less and less.
Now I rarely print anything at all.  There are many reasons for going
paperless, but I think a major factor in the change has been Legacy itself.
My old software was clunky to navigate and had far fewer features.  I
believe that anyone who learns to use Legacy to its fullest potential can
see a way to do without most of that paper.  And if you have your data on a
portable device you don't need to haul binders along on research trips
either.  Filing is a pain, and the binders, dividers, and ink get
expensive..
Much better to do with less.

Kirsten

Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on