From: Connie Sheets
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:00 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Filing Systems Obsolete?

So chastise Kristen, who originated this thread, and Michele, who responded
first, and all the others who have commented on this issue recently in
threads with other subjects, not just me, please.  You could have easily
responded without quoting me by name.

IMO, my post WAS relevant to the use of Legacy. If how (or whether) one
maintains paper files in addition to Legacy is not relevant, I'm not sure
what is.  Particularly if Legacy is advertising webinars on organizing.