From: Marc Scott <scottmw...@yahoo.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Filing Systems Obsolete?

I would think it would depends on how one stores their images. I scan using
TIFF and PNG, and have a few downloads using PDF and GIF. This makes my
computers files rather "heavy", so to speak. JPG is made "light" for
portability, but isn't very good for archiving. a largw collection of TIFF
images could easily take all the space up in any flashdrive. I'm not sure how
much space Legacy has to store large files, anything besides JPG would most
likely have to be stored externally, making portability not as easy as with JPG.