On 21/08/2011 21:26, Joan Kemp wrote:
> I use pdf's a lot as they are a most useful format
> for sending unmangled documents!
>
> Do you happen to know where Legacy stores this sort of file?

If you look at Tools>Options>Locations you can see a list of the default
locations for different types of file.

But you don't have to use the defaults.  You can put your files anywhere
you choose.  If you click the appropriate button on the above screen you
can see all the places where you have chosen to store files which you
have attached in Legacy.  My list has 108 entries!

--
Jenny M Benson