No Kim, it doesn’t. I attach all PDF documents to each individual person for
whom the documents apply. This way, they show up all in a row when I click on
the photo icon, making it easy for me to see what I have collected. Go to one
of your entries that has a person photo attached. Pretend you are going to
attach another photo for this person but Click on FILE instead, then browse to
a pdf file somewhere on your hard drive and click on it to SELECT it.  (it
won’t matter what the pdf file is as you will remove the attachment as soon as
your experiment is over)

Now choose OPEN, and when the next screen opens, you can add a caption, etc. if
wanted. I usually put in Death Certificate, Marriage Certificate or something
that will quickly indicate to me what the file contains. Now click on OK. You
will see the little file icon in a slot in the Picture Gallery. Now click on
“Print Photo Album” and then click on Preview. On screen, you will see that the
only thing that prints in the photo album are the photos.

Now simply highlight the file icon of the PDF file you just attached and click
on Remove. All is back to where you began.

For me, to see the documents quickly and easily and to be able to attach a copy
of the PDF document to email and send to another researcher, right from Legacy,
is a big plus and time saver for me.

Mary