I have to say that this is probably Legacy's major, and most serious,
drawback.  I have all the different branches of my tree set up in Geno
Pro (rather like tabbed Excel spreadsheets, with neat hyperlinks back to
my 'master' tree), and although its a faff to keep the two programmes
(Legacy & GenoPro) in tandem, anytime a relative wants to see where they
fit it, I can print the relevant branch to a pdf file & send it off to
them - which works brilliantly. I also find it very helpful to look at a
real, visual, 'family tree', with all the relatives, on a screen (can
zoom around) and see how the generations match and link together.

All the best

Joan