Hi Joan.  When you first asked this question, I wasn't sure what you
meant and I still don't know.

You said:

Is there any way in Legacy of contructing a chart which shows all
relatives from a given line rather than just ancestors.  I can do this
trivially by exporting data to GenoPro, but have never managed in Legacy.

Joan

I hate to be a pest, but can you explain what you mean by that?  Are you
talking about a variation of a fan chart that shows both ancestors and
descendants?  Sorry to be a bother, but I was just a little confused and
it might be something I would be interested in.

Jerry - MerriamFamilyTree.org