Hi again.  I'm sure there is someone on the list that can tell you
specifically how to tag the ones you want in an "automated" fashion by
using the FIND features or by viewing the trees.  I'm thinking that you
might have to make more than one pass through the database to do want
you want, but it just sounds "doable."  Maybe someone in support will be
able to help you out.

Jerry - MerriamFamilyTree.org