From: Alan Pereira
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 10:10 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] loss of data

Ron,

I too have looked in detail at the Data Protection Act and was for some part of
my IT career responsible for pulling the data protection requirements for Ford
Motor Company in the UK, so I have been immersed in this subject.

Of the Living people in your database, ask yourself the question:  Could the
data held in my Legacy file be used to steal someone's identity?  If the answer
to that question is "yes" or "possibly" then all the exemptions you list do not
apply.

I could go on but I think this subject has been aired in this User List enough
- Legacy Users should make up their own mind and you know my opinion.

Alan