I have a Great-grandparent born in "Craven Arms" in England. I thought
that was probably the name of a pub until I found the village of Craven
Arms in Shropshire when searching the England mapping site I was using
at the time.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.