From: BF
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 10:04 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to Clear the Clipboard

Thanks Bob, under Pictures, I'm trying to link a Word file in 'Files.'  I
save a lot of things in Word because it's faster/easier/some editing, than
finding a place to save jpg.  Yes, I use Win7/Office 2010, haven't had a
problem with other software; would Legacy change the file extension?  Guess
I have to go back through the Word hdstns and change them all to jpg!

It's the Legacy clipboard that I believe is the problem.  I can copy the
'new' hdstn in Word and save it to another location.  Legacy is keeping the
unedited file and uses it every time I try to link the new one.

Betty
FL

Not quite sure what you are doing! Why would you try to save a Word doc? Why
wouldn't you keep it a JPG and link the JPG?

I am assuming you actually have Word on your computer. If not, the file will
open in the next-best thing, Wordpad. If you do have Word, then your file
associations got a little mixed up and you would have to change that in
Windows.

Some versions of Windows Clipboard will allow you to save up to 24 [I think]
different things in the clipboard, but when you paste it will ask you which
of the 24 you want to paste?

bob