From: leo macdonald <macdonald...@hotmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 11:10 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] How to Clear the Clipboard

Hi Betty,

When you click on the picture icon and it opens up select edit, at the bottom
of the next screen under the buttons "Crop" and "Trim" it will display where
this file is located. Example: C:\Legacy\Pictures\hdstn folder\Fred and Margret
Workman hdstn.docx

If this is where the corrected file is this is fine, if not than you may have
to redirect Legacy to the correct file. But before you attempt this make sure
that there is only one file in this folder with the same file name.

Close your Legacy program.

Go to your Start Button on your computer>click My Computer> click your C:
(drive)> click Legacy> click Pictures> click hdstn folder (or follow the path
that appeared for the file). Now scroll through your documents to find the file
"Fred and Margret Workman hdstn.docx". If there is only one by this name double
click on it to check the wording, if it does not contain the newly edited
version than the changes that you thought you had made did not take effect and
may have to be edited again.

If there are two files with the same file name than check the second file to
see if it contains the newly edited information. In this case just delete the
incorrect file and keep the correct file.

If the above does not work than you can try and locate the original file before
you changed the file name, open it up to see if it contains the the newly
edited version.

Assuming that you still have the original file with the newly edited
information and the file with the correct name but the incorrect information
than you will have to alter both. Provided that you do not have the orginal
file attached to other events.

If this is the case than make the following changes:
1) in your Fred and Margret Workman hdstn.docx rename it Frederick and Margret
Workman hdstn.docx
2) go to the original file with the correctly edited information and rename
it Fred and Margret Workman hdstn.docx

Now open your Legacy program and check to see if the correctly edited file
opens up.

If this works than you can go back in and delete the file renamed Frederick and
Margret Workman hdstn.docx,

I hope this is not too confusing and it helps.

Leo