From: "Jan Roberts" <poo...@ozemail.com.au>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 8:47 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] How to record this location.

Not in Australia to my knowledge.

Cheers
Jan
-----Original Message-----
From: Bernhard Scholz [mailto:scholz-c...@gmx.de]
Sent: Saturday, 22 October 2011 21:34
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com

Ron,

I have to disagree as the 4 field convention is not only an American idea
but
also used in many other countries around the world. eg. Australia, Austria,
Germany and if I remeber right in Switzerland.

BTW, as you live in England what do your neighbours living in Irland,
Scotland
and Wales think of this ;-).

Bernhard