Altering the foot to fit the shoe leads to all sorts of pain in the long run -
especially sharing information with other who have not been privy to this forum.
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ward Walker [mailto:wnkwal...@rogers.com]
Sent: 22 October 2011 17:47
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to record this location.

You've seen all the other replies, but if you still wish to have the town in
the first field, and if you just want to add simple qualifiers like 'High
Street', or a cemetery name, or a hospital name, then consider this
convention: "Morden - High Street, Surrey, England". This sorts all the
Morden's together (if you prefer to stick with left-to-right sorting). For
geo-coding, you might still have to do as Bruce suggested and doctor the
location first to obtain the geo-location, then add the finishing touches.

  Ward