From: M. Brenzel
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 2:24 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] How to record this location.

Tony,

See below for my replies for each of your questions.

Mary

--How do you handle a situation where ancestors living in the same house
over 3 censuses, are shown as "125 Cundy Street, Sheffield" on the first and
third census, but "125 --Cundy Street, Nether Hallam" on the second one?

How could the location be the same for the 1st and 3rd censuses but not the
2nd?  I can see it changing over time but not likely to change and then
change back.