From: Dennis M. Kowallek
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 1:11 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: Legacy fdb in Dropbox was RE: [LegacyUG] some of my notes have
disappeared

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 21:14:54 +1100, "Erica Portelli"
<tan...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>if the interaction is all on my PC until the programme is closed that would
>remove the worry of the saves not transferring quickly enough.

That is not correct. I just did a little test. Dropbox will sync your
local copy with the cloud copy as you make the changes to your local
.fdb. It does not wait until you close Legacy.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools/Custom Programming)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools/index.htm

NOTE TO LUG USERS: Use plain text if you want me to read your post.