Thanks for the response Dennis,

Millenia seems to have had a demand at some point for the Advanced Sourcing
capability, otherwise we would not even have it.  Right now, advanced sourcing
can be done for other individual attributes and note fields.  Quite a variety.
It can even be done for events.  But when "Events" is selected, it attaches the
source citation/detail on the clipboard to all of the events currently attached
to each selected individual/marriage, which I'm not sure why anyone would ever
want to do that.  It just seems like Millenia was on their way to doing it, but
then just didn't finish the development before releasing the advanced sourcing
capability.  And then they just never got back to it.

I have put the request in to the developers, but the only response I am getting
is that they think I should already be able to do it.  I notice the developers
occassionally respond to messages on the user group, so I'm just putting it out
there to the entire group.

If this cannot be done and is not planned, does anyone have any ideas on how to
have fewer clicks and windows to go through to attach the source clipboard to
an event attached to mulitple individuals (or even the event clipboard).
Currently, we have to click around to all of the individuals and paste the
source individually to events or paste the events individually.  This is a very
time consuming process.  Family Tree Maker 2012 has the ability to attach
source citations to selected events from the equivalent of their advanced
sourcing window.  Roots Masic 5 has the ability to share an event (with
attached source citations with multiple individuals from a single window.  It
just seems like everyone else is making this easier.  Why wouldn't Millenia?