I agree Ron.  I have twice sent followon messages to my ticket number over the
past three days asking if it is something they would consider or not, and I am
getting no response (after the initial response of , "but you should be able to
do what you want to do" and my explanation that I can't).

I have brought up shared source citations and shared events in the past (I have
been on here a long time, though I'm not prolific with the messages), but this
does not seem to go anywhere either.  That is what I would really like to see,
but in the interim, the ability to link source citations to selected events
through advanced sourcing would be adequate.  Just trying to ask for a slight
plus up of existing capability.

In my post, I also asked for an idea on how I could do what I am trying to do
without so much effort required to click around.  But I seem to be getting the
same non-reponse to this question as from Millenia.  Crickets.  I guess the
silence is telling me that no one has figured out a quick way to link a common
event to mulitple individuals in Legacy, or a quick way to attach a common
source citation to selected existing events of multiple individuals.  Either
way, Legacy users have to copy it once to a clipboard and then click around to
open each individual's edit window one at a time.

The other two of the top three software packages seem to think it is a big
deal.  Not sure why it does not seem to have any attention or attraction with
Millenia.