From: "leeir...@cox.net" <leeir...@cox.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Cc: Dennis M. Kowallek <kowal...@iglou.com>
Sent: Fri, December 9, 2011 7:45:35 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Advanced Sourcing to One Selected Event

My primary desire would be adding a source citation to a new event that I create
right after I create the source citation, followed immediately by attaching the
new event to the individuals to which the event applies.

My fall-back desire is to attach a common source citation to an common event
that is already attached to the individuals.