Exactly. To me, it just seems like just a little extra that would go a long way
in making things much easier.

By the way, by "Event Master List," I assume you are referring to the "Event
Definition Master List" or the "All Individuals Who Use This Event Name" list
that one can get to through the "Event Definition Master List?"