If there aren't any children, don't add any.  If you know for a fact
that the couple never had any children, mark that option on the
Marriage Information window.

If there's a possibility of a child but you don't know any more, don't
add any and don't mark the option on the Marriage Information window.

If you suspect that the couple had children but don't know for sure,
create a To-Do item to search for children.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree