From: Paula Ryburn [mailto:paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: 10 February 2012 16:36
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] OCCUPATIONS LIST

I agree with you on the impracticality of a master list of occupations.  I
think nearly all the occupations I have came from US census listings, and it's
not like those enumerators had a standard list they used.  The reporting method
you provided is enough for me, should I need to examine my file for particular
occupations.  I think the only really "standard" one I have is "farmer" ;)

--Paula

  _____