From: Brian/Support [mailto:br...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: 11 February 2012 05:13
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] OCCUPATIONS LIST

Alan,

There is no "Occupation Description" field where your suggestion could be
applied. In Legacy Occupation is an event.

If you are suggesting that the Event Description field have an autocomplete and
drop down list option, that would require a database table be linked to that
field. Since Occupation is only one of the many event names in the Event Master
List I do not think you can link a database table to the description only when
the Event name selected is Occupation and not have it linked for all the other
Events.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.