Alan,

There is no "Occupation Description" field where your suggestion could
be applied. In Legacy Occupation is an event.

If you are suggesting that the Event Description field have an
autocomplete and drop down list option, that would require a database
table be linked to that field. Since Occupation is only one of the many
event names in the Event Master List I do not think you can link a
database table to the description only when the Event name selected is
Occupation and not have it linked for all the other Events.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.