There are two ways you can create a report like this:

1. Click on the Reports icon, select the Books/Other tab and then the
Event report. You can create a report on one specific event type for
any or all persons.

2. Create a Name List or Search List report.  Bring up the Name List
or your Search List, click on Print and add up to 30 fields of data
(in the Deluxe) to the report.

You can search for all people who were grocers by clicking on the
Search icon, selecting the Detailed Search tab and do the following
search:

Look for whom?       Individuial
Where to look          Event Description
How to look             Contains
What to look for      Grocer

Sincerely,
Sherry