I just submitted this suggestion.  I hope other would want this too.

"I think you should make it where the date of birth and the place of birth
are separate fields when it comes to sourcing.

Death certificates often give the place of birth for the deceased's parents
but not the date.

The census records also give a place of birth for the parents but not the
date.

If you use one of the above as a source for the date of birth/place of
birth, it appears as though the source named both."

Michele Lewis