Definitely more contrast! A lot of us have vision problems which
require good contrast.

If I had found that site through a google search of my surnames, I
would have immediately backed out of it because it's too hard to read
and, if I could find your contact info, send you an email to that
fact!

Check out www.WebAim.org for information on web accessibility for
those with vision and other disabilities.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree