From: Marg Strong [mailto:tiny...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 28 February 2012 14:46
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Link to a site that has a nice way of presenting the
family info

Actually, I was looking at it more from the viewpoint of printing out a "book"
than as a website presentation. I liked the interspersing of images with text
since I think the average person not into family history might find that more
interesting. I would make changes, but it added to my ideas for presenting a
"book." I'm not sure how legacy prints out the media files with reports because
I am far from learning that as yet.