Actually, I was looking at it more from the viewpoint of printing out a "book"
than as a website presentation. I liked the interspersing of images with text
since I think the average person not into family history might find that more
interesting. I would make changes, but it added to my ideas for presenting a
"book." I'm not sure how legacy prints out the media files with reports because
I am far from learning that as yet.