From: R G Strong-genes [mailto:rgstrongge...@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 April 2012 05:38
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Search List Question

And that is why I said use the Bookmark on the person that you want to comeback
to and then just call up the bookmark from within the list! The little book
icon in the lower left screen opens the bookmarks and you can set three people
bookmarked on the family view screen so it is just one click and you are on
that person!
Russ